Our chest rub has three different formulations with essential oils properly diluted for your baby's age range. (Our 1 oz tin is formulated for children ages 6 mos - 2 years. Our 2 oz jar is formulated for children ages 2-10. Our 3 oz jar is formulated for children 10+ and adults.)
Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, + Shea Butter are combined to provide the soothing chest rub base.
- Lavender Essential Oil serves as an anti-inflammatory
- Tea Tree Essential Oil stimulates the immune system, eliminates bacteria + acts as an expectorant
- Lemon Essential Oil aides in clearing out nasal passages
- Cedarwood Essential Oil eliminates toxins from the body, supports the respiratory system + works as an anti-inflammatory
The following oils have been added to the 10 and up chest rub for additional benefits. Children under age 10 may not have respiratory systems developed thoroughly enough for some of the more potent oils listed below.
- Peppermint Essential Oil soothes throat irritation, serves as an expectorant, eases chest congestion, aides in cough reduction, has anti-bacterial properties + can relieve headache
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil serves as an anti-bacterial and aides in immunity boost
- Pine Essential Oil aides in chest discomfort relief for pain and congestion
- Myrtle Essential Oil helps to clear airways
- Marjoram Essential Oil reduces pain, discomfort + inflammation associated with over-worked muscles, and minimizes congestion
- Cypress Essential Oil contains camphene which eliminates congestion in the respiratory tract
- Black Spruce Essential Oil eliminates bacteria and reduces congestion
** Product contains Shea Butter which is derived from the shea nut, and Almond Oil which is derived from almond tree. If prone to nut allergy consult physician before use, or in the event of allergic reaction. This product is not intended to cure, treat, or diagnose any disease or illness.
Store in cool, dark place.